Saturday, November 22, 2008

Exploring the Ocean Together

I've been awake since 4:30 this morning thinking about an idea. In my new blog I might post examples of what I'm learning with other people in exploring the writings of Baha'u'llah, especially with people I see being scorned, defamed and stigmatized by others. That would include people I myself have been tempted to scorn and malign.

Now I'm imagining a series of articles sympathetically discussing ideas about the writings of Baha'u'llah from people I've seen scorned, defamed and stigmatized, including:
- people I've associated with the Dialogue/Talisman Chronicles.
- people I've been tempted to scorn and malign.
- the House of Justice.
- members of the House of Justice.
- people promoting a Guardian after Shoghi Effendi.
- loners.

No comments: