Thursday, December 18, 2008

Jim's Baha'i studies project

Background: See previous post

I was reading a friend's blog (Vigdisdotter), and I thought of this project and decided to include her in it.

I need to do some more thinking about how to do what I'm trying to do in this project. Meanwhile, I'll just post some disorganized thoughts about training that come to me while I'm reading the blog.

1. A monotheistic view can impoverish our relationship with the world around us.

2. It's good to start with basics.

3. I might like Baha'i training to include making better use of our intuition, the color wheel of life, seeing the magic all around us, finding our own path, gods and guiding spirits, and not depreciating any of our ideas or parts of our personality, no matter how much other people do, including our companions.

No comments: