Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Some Responses to the writings of Baha'u'llah

I've been wondering what to call my new blog and Web pages, about transmitting encouragement, support and learning through walls of prejudice and over gulfs of estrangement. I'm thinking now of calling them "Some Responses to the Writings of Baha'u'llah."

I might start by an overview of what I've seen in some people's responses to the writings of Baha'u'llah. I'm thinking in particular of people I've seen depreciated by others. That would include the House of Justice and its members, Fred, Wahid, Karen, Alison, Steve, Sen, Susan, firestorminitiative, Eric, Darrick, Moojan Momen and George Wesley Dannells.

I also want to include other kinds of responses besides ideas. Artistic responses and practicing responses, for example.

No comments: