Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Back on track?

So maybe I'm finished for now with my recurring doubts about some people's allegiance to Baha'u'llah. Now where was I?

Practicing and promoting fellowship and better behavior on the Internet, after the break from Internet discussions that I'm supposed to be taking now.

From previous posts:
Practicing fellowship on the Talisman9 list with people who have grievances against the House of Justice.

Another way of practicing fellowship on the Internet, besides in Internet discussions, might be reading and commenting on people's blogs and Web pages, and linking to them from mine.

I might get ideas by observing more how people with grievances against the House of Justice practice fellowship with each other.

I now see new horizons in applying the guidance about black/white relationships to all relationships between the dominant culture in each community, and the rest of the community.

Deepen my relationships with people in my life, so we can learn more from each other, and encourage and support each other better.

Keep working on improving myself.

Practice and promote spending time in other communities, in fellowship with people whose ideas and interests seem contrary to ours, Baha'i or not?

Resources on the Deeds, Not Words pages for responding to attacks on the Faith in Internet discussions.
Now I want to add resources for responding to idle/idol worship around the House of Justice.

No comments: