Monday, May 19, 2008

Random thoughts about my doubts

In my previous post I wrote about my doubts about some of my friends. These are some random thoughts about how I might recover from those doubts.

Anyone might fool me, especially on the Internet. I thought I had already learned not to be occupied with who someone really is, or what motives and intentions he might be hiding from me.

What I say to some people is often hopelessly misunderstood by others. In the same way, I might be misunderstanding what my friends say to some other people. I've always wanted people to pay attention to what I'm saying to them, and not worry about things I say to other people that they don't understand. I might try doing that with my friends.

This might be another application of embracing paradoxes and living with ambiguity.

No comments: