Monday, May 19, 2008

More about my doubts

A few posts back, I was trying to put myself in the place of some people who claim allegiance to Baha'u'llah, but whose attitude towards the House of Justice seems to me to be estranging them from its followers. Or is it the other way around? However that may be, I was trying to imagine how they might practice fellowship with its followers, if they want to.

Then my mind wandered off into my recurring doubts about their allegiance to Baha'u'llah. All morning I've been wondering what my problem is, and what to do about it. Finally I remembered that my problem with them is not what I see them doing. It's what I do not see them doing. Same problem I have with some people who claim allegiance to the House of Justice. I already know what I want to do about that. That's what my "Deeds, Not Words" Web pages will be all about.

No comments: