Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Fictional view x.01

This is for practice. I'm not trying now to approach the point of view of any one person. I just want to practice looking at Baha'u'llah and the Baha'i Faith from some kind of liberation point of view, different from the views I've been using.

Fictional view x.01

I'm not sure now that the Baha'i Faith ever was the progressive force I thought it was when I first joined, or that it ever will be. If it ever will be, there's no telling how long it will take. I'm still hoping that it will be, and I'd like to help move it in that direction, by awakening its members to what has happened and what is happening to the community, and by bringing to their attention the possibilities that I see, as far as possible in the face of the current censorship, repression, and vilification campaigns against those of us who feel this way.
All comments from any direction will be welcome.

No comments: