Friday, January 9, 2009

Revitalization writings and the framework for action

I started working on an outline of the framework for action, and I thought I might try to make some kind of diagram, along with discussing each of the elements. Now, before that, I might try discussing what some revitalization writings say about the framework for action, and my observations and impressions.

(later) I've been looking for revitalization writings about the framework for action, and was surprised to find very little. I googled "house of justice" and "framework," in a general search, on trb, and on the Web sites of Baha'is Online, Alison Marshall, Baquia, Sen and Priscilla. Here's what I've found so far:
- Baha'i Rants, Ridvan Message 2007 From the House of Justice
- Alison's Meditations on Baha'u'llah, Learning the Lingo
-
I know there have been discussions of the study circles and other elements of the framework, but I'm really surprised to see so few remarks about the framework as a whole. It isn't that new. The terminology goes back at least as far as 2005.

After I discuss what those two articles say about the framework for action, I might look through some more revitalization articles for discussions about the framework or its elements.

No comments: