Friday, January 9, 2009

Revitalization writings and the framework for action

Plan C.1.32g r29.3

I might write a series of articles about some revitalization writings and the framework for action of the House of Justice. By "revitalization writings" I mean some writings of some people who interest me personally, that revolve around defects in the Baha'i community, and what I've been calling "liberation" views.

A series of articles like that might serve several purposes for me at the same time. It could be a way for me to spend time with the authors of those writings, doing things that interest them, in order to deepen my friendships with them. It could be a way for me to improve my practice of some things I want to promote, including serving the interests of my House of Justice, and looking deeper into what other people see, to see what I might be missing.

At the same time I would be writing a series of articles in my Deeds Not Words blog, about the people of Baha and the framework for action, and inviting authors of popular Baha'i blogs to look through them for ideas they can use.

Together, those two projects could be a way for me to help transmit encouragement, support and learning through walls of prejudice and over gulfs of estrangement between people who are interested in Baha'u'llah and the Baha'i Faith.

I might alternate for now between discussing revitalization writings, and discussing the framework for action, independently, but I'm imagining that the two subjects will intertwine progressively.

Some examples of what I might do with the framework for action:
- Outline it
- Discuss each element
- Give examples of how to find ways to help

No comments: